Colorado and Arvada specifically, has so many great neighborhood options and it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for you.
This week we wanted to highlight a specific neighborhood and provide all of the details that you’d need before making the move. In west Arvada, you can find Candelas. A large neighborhood that is about 8 years old, so still fairly new. Keep reading to learn all about this community and if it is the right place for you!
- Located in west Arvada, a suburb of Denver. Can make for an easy commute into downtown Denver with the nearby toll roads
- About a 20 minute drive to Golden
- 20 – 30 minute drive to Boulder
- Located right by the Foothills with mountain views to go around!
- Easy access to Highway 93
- Many homes ranging in sizes from 3,000 to 6,000+ square feet
- Price points range from mid $500,000’s to over $1,000,000. So whatever your budget may be, there are many options within Candelas
- Single family homes and townhomes available
- 2 different clubhouses with parks and swimming pools
- Events are held at these clubhouses throughout the whole year! Back to school parties, Halloween activities and kids events, just to name a few.
- Multiple walking trails throughout the entire neighborhood
- Tennis courts, basketball courts and parks
- Three Creeks K-8 that has great ratings and is only open to Candelas residents
- Ralston Valley High School is nearby, so an easy drive from your new home
- Bluegrass Coffee shop and Bourbon Bar
- Resolute Brewery
- Anytime Fitness
- King’s Soopers grocery store
- & many more places under construction
Call us today to see if your dream home is located here in Candelas! With great schools, many housing options and so much to do, this could be just the neighborhood for you.